Based off the Paul Foxton design, these fire department fire pits are great for any anyone who puts their lives on the line to help. These fire pits are ideal for backyards, camping trips, cottages, around the garage, cook outs; anywhere that you and your family or friends can relax and enjoy the calm relaxing feeling of an open fire.
With a collapsible design, these fire pits can easily be disassembled and stored away when not in use, making clean up a breeze!
These collapsible fire pits feature:
- 24"W x 24"L x approx. 12"H
- Constructed using 10-gauge steel
- Weighs approx. 65lbs
- Comes with linch pins for easy assembly
- Proudly made in Canada
- Offered in bare metal (will result in a patina/rust surface over time) or in a high heat black paint
***WARNING - This product is for outdoor use only. The steel gets extremely hot during and immediately after use and will burn if touched. Please allow for a complete cooldown of the fire pit before disassembling. Children require adult supervision around any open flame or fire pit.
* please allow 1-3 weeks for manufacturing